Friday, January 1, 2016

The big day .....

My big boy is getting married today ... It only seems like yesterday he was a little fellow....
And today he is getting married... We have here with us all of our closest friends .... Dale and Chris, Kath and Tony, Carl and Sandy our very dear friend Kerry is not well so we do not have her here with us ...we miss you Kerry xx. each of these precious friends have all influenced and encouraged our Luke for most of his life as well as his friends from preschool and school days who have also travelled thousands of  miles to be here ... 
'You have been been blessed my darling boy ..

My big boy Luke and his Kylie.....
LOVE YOU GUYS ....


Have a fad day everyone 
Peg 💖



7 comments:

  1. hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating this joyous occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Luke and Kylie,hope you all have a fab day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful day. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congratulations! Have a wonderful day all together xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to know you shared such a beautiful day together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing Luke and his lovely Bride Kylie many happy years together.. I am sure all his family and friends had a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a wonderful day. I hope Luke and Kylie have a life filled with love and adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg