Wednesday, September 16, 2015

More shopping…wins…...BBM part 3

IMG_2056

IMG_2057

I stocked up on some supplies from our gorgeous Miss Kate….and she has been making these very cute magnetic pegs, and of course I had to have some….

IMG_2058

and a must have….which I have purchased for our grandson’s room (due in 6 weeks)….

IMG_2059

Some more storage units for me…..from the lovely Sonia…a real super talent…

IMG_2060

just had to buy this bib from some local markets…

IMG_2061

some fun gifts…..in our foil package swap…..some funny stories with these…LOL

IMG_2062

Our Make It – Bake It swap….I was super lucky to get this off Miss Jules  (hugs Jules thank you)

Happy Wednesday,

take care, keep safe

Peg

 

 

12 comments:

  1. Lots of beautiful things there Peg and what a beautiful sign for your little man..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely goodies Peg. The bib is so cute. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what gorgeous goodies!
    looks like a fantastic time had at Bathurst and lovely buys to keep you busy crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good morning my lovely friend,oh what fabulous purchases there Peg,i so love the board for the baby's room,i hope you have a wonderful day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely loot to bring home Peg x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shopping is dangerous but such good fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It certainly was a FuN time... with foil gifts, a swap gift AND lots of chatting & a little laughter thrown in too.
    Can't wait until next year either... Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice little treasure chest there Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots and lots of little treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I noticed that you won one of my "foil" gifts that I sent along in my absence!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great way to spend a weekend, enjoy your goodies Dear Peg xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg