Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Did I buy at our blog meet…!!!!

Well yes I did……..

IMG_4487

IMG_4488

I picked up these goodies from Anni’s Shop…top photo for my stash the bottom photo prezzies….

IMG_4485

IMG_4484

now, these lovelies, I purchased from Sonia  “Forever Always”….she has the most amazing stuff…these will be used for prezzies…

IMG_4483

Also purchased from Sonia… this one is for me….

IMG_4486

and this is how it is being used a little caddy next to my sewing machine….Thank you Sonia…..if you are looking for some yummy goodies pop over and see Sonia

Happy Wednesday, take care, keep safe…

Peg

 

19 comments:

  1. Oohhhhh, such lovelies!! Just sat down with my cuppa & got to see all this fun. We passes by the turnoff to Narromine on our travels Peg! I did give you a virtual wave LOL. Hugs sharm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouh lala !!! you treat you well ! Enjoy !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Peg, you have done really well and bought such beautiful items...love them all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quilters keep the economy booming! And you just did your bit for the country! Good job Peg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful purchases Peg - a great reward for yourself just because!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lots of lovely buys there Peg,love your new caddy,enjoy and have a awesome day Peg.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely goodies. It was hard to choose. Was the wire basket from Anni's?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous goodies, Peg. Love those reindeer. The soda crate makes a great little sewing caddy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous buys there Peg - lots of pretty sewing to come from it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of lovely goodies there Peg. You will be busy, but at least you will smell nice lol Love Vanilla
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some gorgeous buys. Love those reindeers. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely buys, Peg, and there's one packet of fq's in your top pic, in the basket - I bought the same packet on my quilt shop weekend, lol! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So behind in my blogging and look at all the beautiful things you bought :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg