Wednesday, November 17, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Judy was my FRIENDS swap partner…….and what a most amazing lady she is……

This is what arrived in the post for me yesterday…and I was just totally speechless…..

IMG_4967

I was concerned, this is how the parcel arrived…

IMG_4968

Everything was all good inside…….the gifts were so beautifully wrapped…

IMG_4969

Sorry the photos are not the best I was just so excited about opening them…

IMG_4971

F…..fabric glue stick

IMG_4974

R…..recipe and note cards

IMG_4976 

I….inspiration……The kit includes everything….IMG_4977

E….Embroided Ornaments – Made by Judy on her embroidery machine….gorgeous…

IMG_4978

N…Needle cushion…..check out the stitches (bobbin work embroidery)…

IMG_4979 D….Dark Chocolate Moda……(no calories)..yummo

IMG_4981

S….Stitchery fabric….lots of inspiration in this piece

IMG_4983

And here they all are…..you have to admit I have been so very spoilt…

IMG_4986

And this gorgeous fabric was also in my parcel….…….can’t wait to use this…….

So you can see why I was, and am speechless…..Judy, thank you, from the bottom of my heart for all these gorgeous gifts…you know what the best part of this swap is……the amazing friend I have made…….Judy hug, hug, mwah to you……

And to Khris ………wow, you have done an awesome job….thank you so much…..

Happy Wednesday

Take care Peg….:>)

Strangers are just friends waiting to happen.

15 comments:

  1. What a fun swap! Judy was very generous and I know you'll treasure each and every "letter" gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative Judy has been and what wonderful ideas she came up with! You'll certainly have plenty of fun working with that little lot. Lumière de Noël looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic - but I know Judy also loved hers.... so you both spoilt each other.....
    All the gifts are just great...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. эроклассники ru ;-)







    эроклассники +без регистрации 132485
    617 сайт эроклассники
    код активации эроклассники 8416

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous to receive such a wonderful package!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful gifts Peg, I love the clever wrapping ideas Judy used. Enjoy that chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Peg...I can't believe the package arrived in that condition...holy cow...it looks soaking wet or oily...what the heck...but glad everything was inside and ok...and I am so glad you like everything....you have become very special to me over the last couple months since this swap started..you are such a wonderful lady and deserve the best...enjoy my friend and remember again...anytime you would like you are welcome here in NY ...I always have an empty guest room and LOTS of fabrics to play with...blessings and thank you again for my beautiful gifts...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect parcel Judy sent you. I love her little embroidered ornaments and everything else too of course. You deserve such treasures Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how fun for you! What a great 'swap' partner you have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, lovely -enjoy being spoiled!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great bunch of presents. Judy is very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so pleased everything in your parcel was okay.
    Judy has put together a beautiful friends parcel. So many great goodies.Love the chocalate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh.. I am so happy that everything was in order.. thinking of how the outside looked.. pheew.. what a wonderful package...:O)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg